Now available from Deepwoods Software: Version 0.0 of a set of programs to display downloaded Google Adsense reports (as CSV files).
To get a better view of my Google Adsense reports, I wrote a set of (cross-platform) Tcl/Tk programs to display these reports graphically. I am making these programs available to anyone else who might be using Google Adsense on their web site and want to make better sense of the reports Google makes available. I am using starkit technology, so these programs are available as standalone programs for Linux (x86), MS-Windows (Win32), and MacOSX. The source code is also available for downloading as are tclkits for those that are using other operating systems.
The current version is 0.0, dated Sep 22, 2007.
- Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-kits.zip”
- Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-MacOSXBin.zip”
- Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-Win32Bin.zip”
- Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-LinuxX86Bin.tar.bz2”
- Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0.tar.gz”
- Tclkits (for all other O/S's)964.58 KB Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-kits.zip”
- MacOSX binaries4.08 MB Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-MacOSXBin.zip”
- MS-Windows (Win32) binaries4.06 MB Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-Win32Bin.zip”
- Linux (x86) binaries4.40 MB Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0-LinuxX86Bin.tar.bz2”
- Source code118.53 KB Download “googleadsensegraphs-0.0.tar.gz”