Tags: Azatrax, CMR/I, deepwoods software, downloads, ftp, linux, model railroad, Model Railroad System, ms-windows, News, open source, tcl, XPressNet
Deepwoods Software is pleased to make available the first release candidate of the 2.1.39 release of the Model Railroad System. This release contains a lot of support for OpenLCB/LCC, including:
- The Dispatcher program can now create CTC panels that are OpenLCB event driven.
Two OpenLCB Tcp/Ip hub daemons, one for binary OpenLCB messaging and one for GridConnect messaging. The GridConnect hub can also connect to physical CAN busses via USB Serial adaptors.
- A whole collection of "Virtual" OpenLCB nodes:
- OpenLCB_MRD2 — A node that maps Azatrax MRD2 devices to OpenLCB events.
- OpenLCB_PiGPIO — A node that maps a Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins to OpenLCB events.
- OpenLCB_Acela — A node that maps devices on a CTI network to OpenLCB events.
- OpenLCB_Logic — A node that provides event driven logic blocks on an OpenLCB network.
- OpenLCB_TrackCircuits — A node that provides event driven Track Circuits on an OpenLCB network.
More information, including download links, is available at our web site:
Follow the Model Railroad System on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ModelRailroadSystem.
Deepwoods Software is a software and system consultation company, specializing in Linux system installation and administration and contract programming in C/C++, Tcl/Tk, FORTRAN and LISP, in a Linux or UNIX environment. Deepwoods Software also sells low-cost, hassle-free web hosting, with personalized support. The staff of Deepwoods Software has over 20 years of experience in computer programming and over 10 years of Linux system administration. Follow Deepwoods Software on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DeepwoodsSoftware.