Now available for download: version 3.0.2 (Beta) of the Role Playing Database System
This version is a complete from scratch re-write. It has many improvements over the Version 2 series, including universal support for any game system, through the use of a templated sheet editing system. Much improved map making module and improved documentation. There is also a version for MacOSX!
- 11.22 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2.tar.gz
Complete System Source; compressed tar. Uses the standard set of build utilities: autoconf, automake, libtool, etc. for most systems, building should be just a matter of "./configure && make && make install".
- 11.31 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2.zip
Complete System Source; zip file. Uses the standard set of build utilities: autoconf, automake, libtool, etc. for most systems, building should be just a matter of "./configure && make && make install".
- 23.45 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2-Win32BIN.zip
Windows x86 (32-bit) Binary, Zip file
- 10.88 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2-Linux32BIN.tar.bz2
Linux x86 (32-bit) Binary, compressed tar
- 12.88 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2-MacOSUnivBIN.zip
MaxOSX (Universal) Binary, Zip file
- 10.95 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2-Linux64BIN.tar.bz2
Linux x86_64 (64-bit) Binary, compressed tar
- 81.27 MB RolePlayingDB-3.0.2.iso
CD-ROM ISO Image, containing sources and all binaries
- 462 bytes RolePlayingDB-3.0.2.md5sums
Md5sum file for all of the above
|Donate to Role Playing DB software effort:|
|Deepwoods Software's||Amazon Wish List|