Current Release (August 2, 2016): Version 2.1.38 of the Model Railroad System, including cross-built MS-Windows binaries! Visit the Model Railroad System Download page and download a copy today!
Now available: Release Candate 1 of the 2.1.39 release of the Model Railroad System, available on the FTP site at the URLs ftp://ftp.deepsoft.com/pub/deepwoods/Products/MRRSystem/ or http://files.deepsoft.com/Products/MRRSystem/:
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Linux64BinDevel.tar.bz2 29-Aug-2016 10:10 14M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Linux64BinDoc.tar.bz2 29-Aug-2016 10:10 4.4M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Linux64BinExamples.tar.bz2 29-Aug-2016 10:10 22M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Linux64BinOnly.tar.bz2 29-Aug-2016 10:10 148M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Win32BinDevel.zip 29-Aug-2016 10:11 15M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Win32BinDoc.zip 29-Aug-2016 10:11 4.4M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Win32BinExamples.zip 29-Aug-2016 10:11 22M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-Win32BinOnly.zip 29-Aug-2016 10:12 131M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1-md5sum.txt 29-Aug-2016 11:47 719 (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1.tar.gz 29-Aug-2016 10:10 31M (ftp or http)
- MRRSystem-2.1.39rc1.zip 29-Aug-2016 10:10 32M (ftp or http)
Do you have a model railroad empire, large or small?
The Model Railroad System is a software package that can help you run your railroad. Download the Model Railroad System now and operate your layout, from running trains to working your signals and switches. This software package has support for a network of Bruce Chubb CMR/I USIC, SUSIC, and/or SMINI nodes and/or a network of Lenz’s XPressNet DCC nodes. It now supports Azatrax USB-connected Model Railroad Detectors. Software to create switch lists for freight car forwarding and creating timetables for your railroad are included. There is software to help with photographing of your trains and to compute the correct value for those pesky dropping resistors for LEDs and/or incandescent lamps. If you have a model railway, large or small, this software package will help you out.
Do you have industries and yards and a collection of freight cars?
The Model Railroad System can help you forward freight on your railroad. Download the Model Railroad System now and use the Freight Car Forwarder to manage your freight operations. The Freight Car Forwarder is a sophisticated program that keeps your "freight" on the move, from yard to yard, from industry to industry, and town to town. The Freight Car Forwarder also helps you keep track of where your freight cars are and whether they are loaded or empty. It makes sure only the proper sorts are cars are routed to your industries and only as many cars as will fit on the available industrial sidings.
Do you run scheduled trains?
The Model Railroad System can help you create employee time tables for your railroad. Download it now and use the Time Table program to create your time tables. Timetables can be customized with logos, route maps, and rulebook text. LaTeX is used as the formatting system and this allows very for handsome printable Timetables to be created. As an example you can download the LJ and BS timetable.
Are you looking for a full featured software package for model railroading?
The Model Railroad System is the software package you are looking for!
It is all available for download the Model Railroad System now…